North Carolina Restoration Experts
RestroPros Charlotte NC Restoration Services For Disaster-Affected Communities in Charlotte NC, North Carolina
who suffer from property damages caused by natural disasters will find the help they need in ResroPros Restoration. Through the company’s water damage restoration services, which are put together using comprehensive and professional techniques, it is able to give its clients fast and efficient services that can handle all the water damages their properties have accrued. The following services set the company above its competitors in terms of flexibility and thoroughness:
Water damage mitigation
Water, Wind, Flood
Wet Document Recovery
Disaster plan preparedness
Fine arts recovery
Consulting and testing
On top of its water damage restoration services offered in Charlotte NC, the company also provides plumbing and remodeling services to properties affected by natural disasters such as floods and hurricanes. Its restoration solutions include replacement or repairs of sewer and service lines, sinks, faucets, bathtubs and showers, drains, toilets and pipes, and even septic tanks, grease traps, and water heaters.
The company’s remodeling services, on the other hand, aim to correct and restore post-water disaster situations the same way its plumbing services aid repair after water damage restoration. Disaster-damaged facilities in Charlotte North Carolina can be rebuilt through the company’s remodeling services. Also, as a preventive measure, the company performs emergency board-up of windows, doors, and skylights when there is an expected weather disturbance.
Safety Tips For Charlotte NC Residents
- Turn off the water supply.
- Open windows to aid in the drying process.
- Using a mop or towels remove all the water you can.
- Where possible, move furniture to a dry area or place something between legs and wet carpet.
- If drapes are in the way or wet, loop them over the curtain rod.
- Pickup wet area rugs and place them outside or in a location where they can dry.
- Turn on fans and/or central air system and set to fan mode.
- Check bookshelf for damp books and lay them out to dry.
- Open closet doors and furniture drawers to help with drying.
- Remove wet materials from floor or drawers and set out to dry.